Duluth Pack

neeko

Reaction score

Poe Boy

Reaction score
Yeah, there stuff is bombproof.
It really isn't that expensive when you figure you probably won't ever have to replace it.

stove

Reaction score
Hmm looks pretty good poe boy. I just dug an old REI pack with some hella thick nylon out of storage, I'm gonna wear that till it breaks down, we'll see how far it lasts...those Duluth packs look like my next pick, when this one goes under.

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
That reminds me a bit of the old swiss army bags, they were tough, though pretty heavy. They have outlasted all my other packs, but I really hated how the leather would creak.

stove

Reaction score
Yeah, months ago (back in SPRING, as Arrow reminded me) I was getting pretty serious about reducing the weight of everything. I've learned that there has to be some sort of balance between weight and durability though. I'm wondering what some of those packs (like the 4700cu in canvas beast) weigh in at? Anyone?

finn

Playground Monitor
Reaction score
And then when they get rained on... the fibers may swell and whatever to keep your stuff from getting too wet and then shrink to let it breathe out, but in the meanwhile prepare for it to get massively heavy! Use rainproof pack covers with canvas!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads