Drugs

R

river dog

i did a fun dmt bender at a local 3 day festie, after a point you are just so high its hard to distinguish between normal consciousness and dmt space which can be pretty funny, like treating strangers like yer buddha meeting buddha or something, haha. i took a strong trip, something in the 70mg range and havent really smoked it since then. but it is super easy to make and for some reason my 'closet' always has more dmt in it when i open the door...
something i love is taking small rips on the dmt pipe as i pass out, dmt already makes me sleepy so doing it as i fall asleep is pretty interesting

Sharkbite

Reaction score
Everyone seems to hate coke nowadays. Maybe good coke is hard to come by, because I love it. I've had weak stuff too so I can see why a lot of people wouldn't like it. I've tried weed and 2ci and they don't even come close to coke for me. Also another complaint about it is it doesn't last long. My suggestion is to do it with someone who did it for a long time, my friends and I split a mere 2g and it lasted us like 6-8 hours.

R

river dog

its not a matter of pure or impure cocaine (you could always purify your 'street' cocaine), its a matter of finding the high and the come down appealing. i dont even use tobacco or caffeine or the wide variety of amphetamines so its safe to assume i dont enjoy speedy stimulant chemicals hence how i come to not like cocaine. but to each their own.
harm reduction is key; not morality gibberish, ha

bryanpaul

Reaction score
i have an addictive personality and no self control....so for me personally coke is bad news....probly spent 1000's on shit........ i'm reminded of a song right now

Sorklaoter

Reaction score
Haha that's a great song. Yeah I agree with river dog, it's not about the purity of the coke so much as just not liking what it does. I knew a guy who was dealing coke and got busted with a few ounces and some jars of e and a bunch of other shit. Most of the coke I ever did (a fair amount) was from that guy. That coke was lab tested at something like 93 percent purity I believe- unbelievably un-stomped on considering most street shit these days. That stuff, I know, was "good" coke but I still wasn't a huge fan. Psychedelics are where it's at for me personally

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads