Drugs

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I just tried Cocaine for the first time, I got to say I'm not impressed. It felt like some shitty meth or strong coffee - BORING!

After I hocked a loogie and blew my nose I'm lead back to a website I havent visited since I was about to try MDMA and shrooms The Vaults of Erowid : Big Chart Index
Its a plethora of information on every known psychoactive drug known to man yet. Plus experience stories positive, negative, neutral and with other drugs mixed. There is chemical compositions both textual and technical/structural. there is images, and "scheduling" information (legal status in various geopolitical regions)
Some interesting reads are: tobacco, MDMA (and MBDB), LSA, LSD, coffee, ayahuasca, lotus, salvia, wormwood (absinthe), DXM, opium, and good ol pot.
read deep and be knowledgeable beyond your wildest imagination also check out some of the other crazy named drugs like TFMPP, 2-ca/2-cb, aet and for the lulz adrenochrome (noted in Hunter S Thomson's: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea If I remember correctly it has a 100% success rate for opiate addiction cure - and its schedule class 1 in emerica - cant have competition for state funded methadone now can we!

dharma bum

anarcho-transcendentalist
Reaction score
yeah erowid is the shit. The last time i visited that site i was 16. Was researching ayahausca. That shit is no joke

ahhh... ayahuasca! i used to brew that shit for years. tastes so disgusting. it will definitely show you who you are too!
you can also take the maoi and add it with shrooms (ixnay the dmt). called it "shroomahuasca"

haven't done it in over a year though.

CardBoardBox

Reaction score
Yea that was my opinion on coke too, It ain't much for the amount you have to pay for it. Rich mans drug, I guess. I'd never pay for the shit but I'm not about to turn down a free time if handed my way :D It's crazy how much erowid has to offer. You can get high on pretty much nothing these days, if that's what you're into.

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Erowid, fuck yeah....!!!! <3

crazy john

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
ive tried 2c-e and 2c-t2. both are fucking nuts. i sniffed 7 mg of 2c-t2 and saw enerey fields and the sidewalks of streets were wiggling towards each other. also, a streetlight coming through a tree made huge snowflakes on the ground. the 2c-e i did alot last summer. it makes cracks in the ground glow like theres lava coming out and everything "breaths". its more like acid while 2c-t2 is more like mescaline. however, the first dose i did of the 2c-e was 15mg and holy fuck, i though i was in outter space. my friends room is painted very dark and has low light, and while i was floating in the univers, his new calico kitten came slinking towards me. needless to say, i had a spiritual connection with that little fucker and its silvery glowing stripes. i bought the drugs on the internet. why is pot illegal?

R

river dog

cocaine is not interesting and the high is pretty much discomforting. erowid is good, i would suggest just bypassing all the BS of the internet and just getting yerself a copy of pihkal and tihkal. essential reads for the up and coming psychonaut. im personally not a big fan of the phenethylamines, tryptamines are my loves though...i suppose some of the 2c's are neat and the 2ct's are very visually appealing but i like good ol fashioned dmt. its great for its duration and intensity, its easy to make yourself in a very pure crystalline form, and it doesnt really lend itself toward 'chasing the dragon' so to speak, one solid toke is enough.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Datura (Jimson weed) is one I'd suggest everyone avoid, that or understand it and how it's to be used better than I did when I was 19. I ended up in the old Valley Medical Center, a padded room of sorts all strapped down to a gurney for several hours to, I guess be given the time to get with team normal again. It's a fun story, but probably just as long as my already existing 5 page walls of text in the stories forums and I just can't do you guys like that again this soon... In short, I was arrested for knocking on random peoples doors in a very hoity toity neighborhood, blabbering about who knows what at 6:30 am wearing a sock on my left foot that was not even mine to own, in fact it had a last name embroidered on it and belonged to the owner of the house I originally took the datura at. My other foot was was bare, naturally.
Yeah.... probably just avoid it all together is my best advice on that one. As for cocaine and all those things man has had their hands in, I never touched them. My mother on meth my whole life was enough powders in my face to last me a lifetime, I had no desire to end up like her. Hawaiian woodrose seeds is another natural one I wasn't impressed with what so ever. I think other than herb daily and the occasional psilocybe cubensis, I'm over the rest of it. Other than the quest to try DMT which seems impossible to locate, at least in this janky town it is.

Auto

Reaction score
[quote=" I'm over the rest of it. Other than the quest to try DMT which seems impossible to locate, at least in this janky town it is.[/quote]

It is very cheap and simple to make with all legal and easily available stuff, the simplest tech just requires lye, naptha and mimosa hostilis root bark, you should check out the DMT-Nexus, there is a plethora of information on there. It is some crazy stuff.

Sorklaoter

Reaction score
Datura (Jimson weed) is one I'd suggest everyone avoid, that or understand it and how it's to be used better than I did when I was 19. I ended up in the old Valley Medical Center, a padded room of sorts all strapped down to a gurney for several hours to, I guess be given the time to get with team normal again. It's a fun story, but probably just as long as my already existing 5 page walls of text in the stories forums and I just can't do you guys like that again this soon... In short, I was arrested for knocking on random peoples doors in a very hoity toity neighborhood, blabbering about who knows what at 6:30 am wearing a sock on my left foot that was not even mine to own, in fact it had a last name embroidered on it and belonged to the owner of the house I originally took the datura at. My other foot was was bare, naturally.
Yeah.... probably just avoid it all together is my best advice on that one. As for cocaine and all those things man has had their hands in, I never touched them. My mother on meth my whole life was enough powders in my face to last me a lifetime, I had no desire to end up like her. Hawaiian woodrose seeds is another natural one I wasn't impressed with what so ever. I think other than herb daily and the occasional psilocybe cubensis, I'm over the rest of it. Other than the quest to try DMT which seems impossible to locate, at least in this janky town it is.
Indeed, Datura is not an experience for most. I had an experience with it where I was talking to my mom and she was on the computer. I glanced outside and noticed her car wasn't in the driveway so i got confused. Then my mom pulled up in her car. I looked at the mom I was talking to and it just stared at me, through me, creepy shit. Then my real mom walked in and asked who I was talking to. I decided it was time to get some water and lay down. So much more happened that I have trouble remembering but these sort of effects are typical of Datura intoxication. So fucked. And yes, DMT is the shit. If you get ahold of it be careful, I dunno if this is typical but I tend to wanna do it like a lot when i have it. Doing it a lot can lead to some interesting consequences IME (opening portals in your forehead that spirits can come through all the time-and at that point wether you believe in spirits is irrelevant,) etc so be careful.

Sorklaoter

Reaction score
Sorry to double post (dunno if it's frowned upon here or what but just in case) but I should probably add that these side effects will usually fade within a relatively short amount of time from when the DMT usage stops. Guess what i'm saying is a little binge (which for me is like .8 to a gram in a week or less ) can leave you feeling kinda funny. It may or may not be a good thing depending on how you look at it

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads