dover, uk sucks

Isa Pizza

Reaction score
some people may disagree with me but please listen to me when i say dont go to dover unless you have a ticket for the ferry or money for the ferry. i have heard that it is possible to hitch onto a ferry but we tried for two days and no such luck. if you do for some unfortunate reason get stuck in dover there are a few places that we found outside that are ok to sleep at. the first one is by the cemetery near the estern docks just go up the hill and pick a spot. the second is better. go to the riad that leads up the hill to dover castle and you will see a fence at the base and a whole bunch of trees hop the fence and walk in far enough to not be seen. this place was perfectly concealed. but its better if you just dont go to dover. it sucks.

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
Well many friends of mine and i myself got our free ferry rides pretty quick

Komjaunimas

Reaction score
This time it will be a challenge for me and my road mate, because we'll have a ~80pound german shepard friend with us

Isa Pizza

Reaction score
jesus, and you got picked up last time with more than one person? how? how? how? i want details gimme gimme i need i need! hahaha.

stove

Reaction score
aside from the last time, when I got blacklisted, I have not had any trouble getting across dover to calais and back. did you go up and ask people as they were buying the ticket?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads