Doing a gradual trip to Cali

sf2625

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm in Indiana, and I'm looking to make my way to the bay area of California. Funds are limited, but I have a vehicle.

I'm trying to find cities that are tolerant to travelers along the way. I'm not on a deferral list and I am active at CSL Plasma, so places with a center nearby would be preferred. I'm also going to face parking concerns as I will be living in my car, so I'll need places that won't roust me for getting some shuteye. I'm able to work and quite willing, so areas with cash spot jobs would be absolutely phenomenal. I can do the research on individual areas if you have spots you think might work. Any help you can offer will be heard and appreciated.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing a host of considerations, and the last time I did this it was a spur-of-the-moment thing that ended in disaster. Can y'all give me some tips, pointers, and maybe an itinerary?

Much thanks in advance!

• Best of Luck!
Reactions: ali

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads