Dog food?

D

Deleted member 2626

Curious as to what other people feed their pups. I've been using taste of the wild. Expensive but cheapest of expensive good food. Thinking of trying wild blue or whatever it is. I have been given free food before and kick downs and though it wasn't always great food I tens to integrate it in with my original food. My dog handles it all pretty well

ThatDrunkGuy

Reaction score
my pooch i feed true instinct when i get dog food and then I usually share the meals i eat (that are decently healthy for dogs) and he has no issues but when i switch dog foods he gets sick sometimes so i try and stick to the same food. true instinct has decent ingredients and is pretty cheap

jeffyDee

Reaction score
I feed my dog beneful beef its cheap and everywhere but id much rather give him raw meat and carrots he likes that stuff way more and you dont have to bring a heavy bag of shitty food everywhere

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads