Do I need a student ID or whatever to get into the University of Washington student union? | Squat the Planet

Do I need a student ID or whatever to get into the University of Washington student union?

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
Yeah, I would guess so as well. I've been there a couple times years ago just to use their pool tables, always with a UW student. Couldn't hurt to walk in and see if they have some sort of guest pass or maybe try to find a chill student who will let you tag along.

Hazardoussix6six

RideBikesPlayPolo
Reaction score
i have no clue about that, but at the university of cincinnati anyone can walk in to the cafeteria and get a cheap meal at the student cafe. just gotta look cleanish an have a backpack noones ever looked twice at me,

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
where I work (community college) we have an open campus. New campus downtown welcomes the community to come in and eat, and as always the libraries are open to the public as well. There is one room in the main campus - gaming room (electronic) that does require a student ID. pool table etc however is open.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Just as it says on the tin.

you might want to include more details about what you intend to do or why you want to go there since you'll get more detailed answers that way.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads