Do I need a student ID or whatever to get into the University of Washington student union?

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Staff member
Current Location
Bellingham, WA
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Yeah, I would guess so as well. I've been there a couple times years ago just to use their pool tables, always with a UW student. Couldn't hurt to walk in and see if they have some sort of guest pass or maybe try to find a chill student who will let you tag along.

Current Location
Cincinnati ,OH
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
i have no clue about that, but at the university of cincinnati anyone can walk in to the cafeteria and get a cheap meal at the student cafe. just gotta look cleanish an have a backpack noones ever looked twice at me,

OP
OP
storyofrachel
Current Location
Portland, Oregon
Reactions
96% 0% 4%
UC Berkeley doesn't require an ID except during finals week. But Berkeley is pretty unique. Which is why I ask.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Staff member
Current Location
Rochester, NY
Reactions
99% 0% 0%
where I work (community college) we have an open campus. New campus downtown welcomes the community to come in and eat, and as always the libraries are open to the public as well. There is one room in the main campus - gaming room (electronic) that does require a student ID. pool table etc however is open.

Matt Derrick

StP Founder, Admin, and travel addict
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
Reactions
99% 0% 1%
Just as it says on the tin.
you might want to include more details about what you intend to do or why you want to go there since you'll get more detailed answers that way.