dia duit

Reaction score
good evening,found this place a few weeks back and thought i should register and say hello.
im over in dublin,ireland and basically got a pain in my ass with working and everything else so come the new year i wanna go travelling anywhere and everywhere.to date i havent done a whole lot of travelling,was around the southern states early last year,but travelled by greyhound so that doesnt count right ;)
so why am i on a hitching/train hopping site as opposed to a generic travel site?well ever since i was a child i always loved the idea of the hobo life and was a huge fan of trains generally,so when i discovered people still hopped trains etc i was most excited.anyway,im rambling on now so ill finish up,if any of you guys are coming to ireland feel free to give me a shout if you have any questions or need anything and if i ever ask any stupid questions do forgive me :)

oldmanLee

Reaction score
First round of John Powers or Bushmills on me when ye make it cross the pond,lad!

bote

Reaction score
do you know my friend Oein? just kidding, but also not, he is from Ireland and has traveled around the states a lot, till they caught him and sent him back in true illegal style. Anyway, if border patrol asks you anything, the answer is always to squint and respond with a very surly and suspicious ¨where´s mah mule?¨. Hi

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads