Dallas, TX

MolotovMocktail

Subverting from within
Reaction score
All discussion of Dallas, Texas should go here.

SickOfDodge

Reaction score
Im workin my ass off in dallss tx on days off I hsve nothing to do. Bored as all hell. Anyone know where to catch a show or wanna hangout? Ill by you a 40 fer funny shennanigans

xjohnhakx

Reaction score
dude fuck texas in the neck. i was stuck in amarillo for like a week. a bunch of red neck fucks who dont kick down and fascitst cops who arrest you for spanging in the panhandle. lol FUCK TEXAS!

Ekstasis

Reaction score
Ethiopian food... That's the only thing that I like about Dallas. Dallul is a good place actually it's Eritrean food but close enough, ghetto looking building. If you've never had it, it's sorta like spicy(!) stew, you eat it with your fingers using sour dough tortillas, it's about $9 for large portions. I am not vegetarian but order the veggie variety platter. My favorite restaurant!

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Right now in Dallas if you have a valid bus/train ticket from that day and go to Race Track gas station you can get a free coffee or soda. Found that out this morning, and should be that way for a couple months.

If this is in the wrong part of the forum I apologize and please move it.

Weston

Reaction score
If any of you are still in Dallas PM me and lets go get drunk / stoned. Dallas is shitty for punks and hobos but if you end up in the area for any reason head to 635 and Ferguson. It's a hooded out neighborhood but you can harvest an easy 10 - 15 dollars an hour from the traffic and find almost anything you are looking for. Jason will be out there next to the Texaco - he's been there for ten years. He makes a good tour guide... Ask Jason where Wes is at while you're at it.

TheWindAndRain

Banned
Reaction score
Im going to be in the Dallas metro area for a few days trying to make some traveling money. Anyone know if some good places to try?

I have a couple spots north of fort worth that i like but other than that im open to any suggestions

Reactions: slimJack
K

Kim Chee

Dude, work a couple days or weeks, then you'll have "traveling money".

Or, do it the old fashioned way and set out poor, stay poor and enjoy life traveling and being poor.

K

Kim Chee

Ok no I was asking for places to panhandle not criticism.

I wasn't offering criticism.

So, when you get down the road a little way are you going to ask "where is the best panhandling in Denver?", "Littlerock?", "New Orleans?".

For me anyway...half of the fun is discovering shit that works...and still trying when you think it might not.

Some epic adventures were started by people who had no cash.

TheWindAndRain

Banned
Reaction score
I have been doing this three years I know what I'm doing and i have had plenty of cashless adventures but that's not what i asked.

I just thought someone might know of some places since this is the fourth largest metro in the country and i will be here a couple days. Sorry if that was wrong in your eyes. .

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
If everyone start sharing sweet panhandling spots they will get blown up and no longer be sweet.

Not that I know. ( I like to sound like a smartass... BUT Im NOT :p)
I have yet to try that art of sign flying tech.

Hey But yea. I think it would be good for ya to try someplace maybe you would not think to try. You might be surprised.

Here is a freebee... Hey just off the top of my head. Find a nontraditional spot. (im assuming) like Jo Ann Crafts. Who knows you might get mad kickdowns from motherly types... or some rad knited socks.

Reactions: TheWindAndRain

slimJack

Reaction score
If everyone start sharing sweet panhandling spots they will get blown up and no longer be sweet.

Not that I know. ( I like to sound like a smartass... BUT Im NOT :p)
I have yet to try that art of sign flying tech.

Hey But yea. I think it would be good for ya to try someplace maybe you would not think to try. You might be surprised.

Here is a freebee... Hey just off the top of my head. Find a nontraditional spot. (im assuming) like Jo Ann Crafts. Who knows you might get mad kickdowns from motherly types... or some rad knited socks.
Agreed..just find u a spot man. I was in Nola a week ago in the 9th ward across from genitalia(gentilly) yard and just flew a travelin broke hungry sign at an intersection and made enough to feed and get booze for me n 3 road dawgs in bout 25 minutes... this was in the hood too. People are people wherever u are in the nation a..some kick some don't. Good luck kid

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads