Cyberpunk pack

Reaction score
Thought it was self explanatory, sorry.

I'll try and upload some pictures....Keep in mind i don't want something exactly like this but just trying to get an idea i guess. 1413439304213.jpg
1413439317171.jpg
I want to carry some tech stuff and just trying to get an idea for some custom made backpacks 1413439317171.jpg
Having LEDS that are linked to whatever song your listening to. solidgreybackpack1.jpg
images (5).jpg
art-cyberpunk-more-in-comments-376552.jpeg
c1b3e7f11145ab683e55247a2a4bb8fb.jpg
Virtual_Adepts_2_by_walkingstranger.jpg

adafruit-brake-light-backpack-right.png

Reaction score
.....Nevermind.
I Didn't ask for anyone's opinion about ohhh someone might try and jack you or something, and i never said anything about needing to be stealthy. I only want what i asked answered, but thats fine, i totally understand that would make a good target, for bums and cops alike. but i just want one.

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I would honestly say you could just construct one; LED's are relatively easy to work with. You'll probably find a book on basic electronics at your local library... Maybe you could start with a basic Alice frame or something similar, and then customize it however you want. DIY shit is usually better anyway, because you have that sense of pride having MADE your own equipment. ::borg::

Reactions: 209 and kidbob

kidbob

Reaction score
I Didn't ask for anyone's opinion about ohhh someone might try and jack you or something, and i never said anything about needing to be stealthy. I only want what i asked answered, but thats fine, i totally understand that would make a good target, for bums and cops alike. but i just want one.

I guess u could dumpster dive a (*staples) or office max for a computer chair.its kinda my goto when i need pleather and sometimes real leather.them chairs are just there when i look atleast.
And leds can be pulled from just about anything now adays.including pathway lights.now im not suggesting steal these,cause i mean,they need to see their path at night when their asleep more than u need a light up backpack...now do some punk shit and get some patches and lots of buckles and studds..i guess u could do that by goin to shows and showin off ur new pack all shiney and bright.and if u didnt care about it being a kinda christmas timed thing.u could cut the light sequancer off of a string of led sequance lights..and there u go..wire in ur headphones and bam..bumpin dumb step and lookin oogle

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kal and Odin

Reaction score
but thanks guys this was, moderatly costructive, much better than where i thought it was goin, i honestly thought this was just gunna get hate but i think cyberpunk is underappreciated, Not all punks are gutterfucks drinkin beer in the backalley and shootin dope in space toilets, some like technology and the worlds it opens,

P.s. check out No mans sky, a cool game comin out, that i want to VR on a train with.

kidbob

Reaction score
but thanks guys this was, moderatly costructive, much better than where i thought it was goin, i honestly thought this was just gunna get hate but i think cyberpunk is underappreciated, Not all punks are gutterfucks drinkin beer in the backalley and shootin dope in space toilets, some like technology and the worlds it opens,

No ...not all punks do stuff like that....but most ppl on here ....represent those ppl...soooo yah...
Im always willin to help out.and share my ideas
A cyberpack while "trendy" is not practicle.and i think most ppl read ur post as "just another yuppi kid" tryin to live in oogle fantasy land.
And most of the users who would give u valuable info on how to "spice up" ur bag default to the "its stupid because...its impracticle"
let this site teach u one thing....if ur not persistant or dedicated in whatever it is ur doing....most ppl on here are gonna try and derail u. Lol just an observation.

P.s
Caught that squirrle after 4 hours of poachin it under my couch lol

Reaction score
Yeah it's kinda bullshit, no wonder all these punks can't even pull together pitch for a slam, I've been homeless since 16 and been bout everywhere just tired and wanna see something new, and with technology you can see whatever you want to. But i'd rather be an Oogle than drunk and getting pissed on in a gutter. Like i'm fine pissin on myself but whensomeone else pisses on you thats gone too far, thats when i decided to hit the drop in and not the bridge.

benjysirois

Professional knob twiddler and sound anarchist
Reaction score
El wire is also pretty damn easy to work with too! Though I'm sure someone out there's doing it already, I'd love to see well thought out fusion of primitivist and cyber aesthetics in craft and, if possible, utility wear. Goddamn...love getting into projects! Aha

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MolotovMocktail

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads