Cyberpunk pack | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Cyberpunk pack

kidbob

Reaction score
El wire is also pretty damn easy to work with too! Though I'm sure someone out there's doing it already, I'd love to see well thought out fusion of primitivist and cyber aesthetics in craft and, if possible, utility wear. Goddamn...love getting into projects! Aha
Throw some steam punk in there and maybe some neverland punk lol oh yah

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 209

DonnyDerelict

Reaction score
I mean efficiency is cool. Makes sense to me to patch stuff and wear clothes and packs that don't... Light up, I guess. I mean I even avoid gear with reflective parts. If I notice reflecty tape on anything I usually just color it in with a marker. I honestly feel like the only purpose of a "cyberpunk" bag would be to show it off and talk tech to other "cyberpunk" kids. Which is fine, but you typically(if not 100%) will not ever run into one of said people in the weird trampy fantasy world that most of us here live in. Maybe these packs are more for bringing to video game conventions or whatever tech kids like to do, but not literally living out of...

Side note: all of this cyberpunk stuff makes me think of PJ(I think?) from Grandma's Boy. :D Hehe

Reactions: DoctorApocalypse
Reaction score
I really enjoy cyberpunk and agree there's far too many POS drunk junkies that hate on anything of productive value other than being dirty and begging for money for more cheap beer/smokes. That being said I'd never wear anything with lights for stealth reasons/making myself a target for low like scum fucks. Leds INSIDE the pack could be fun though for illuminating things.... boy do I LOVE colored leds.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads