Crusty pants questions?

Nelco

Reaction score
i've tried sewing them while wearing them, and as soon as i try to put them back on they still seem too tight. also, how am i suppose to fix the crotch while wearing them? should i just give up and get a pair of thermals to wear underneath so my dick and ass isn't falling out constantly?

cock flap?

Reactions: Psi em

baconrind

Reaction score
Its really the worst thread ever. Worse than the eating bloody snatch thread. How can I get lice so I can feel cool? Ive been trying real hard to make my pants smell like piss and cornstarch, please help! Where do I get those beer caps to put on my yoU Pee hat? Just scored a patch but its too white. Should I bury it for a week so I can be a crust lord??? Whats an oogle?

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
i was wondering how i can make myself look so dirty like all those kids i see on the street? some one told me at hot topic they sell this spray on dirt stuff, anyon eknow if its true? I wanna be a crusty kid so bad it hurts inside.... can anyone help me? pretty please.....

menu

Reaction score
you are crust lord Ben. that squat we stayed at shortly in coney island. huffing that much black mold is ultimate crust.

Reactions: wildboy860

Dead horse

Reaction score
Punk ain't no religious cult. Punk means thinking for yourself. You ain't hardcore cause you spike your hair,when a jock still lives inside your head Nazi punks ...

P

Pheonix

The instant Punk died it became a retro fashion statement. How many people do you see wearing Misfits, Sex Pistols or Ramones shirts that weren't even alive when the bands were together.
If the pants are too tight then cut down the legs and sew a strip of material in to extend the width of the leg, if the waist is to small it too can be extended by cutting and sewing an extension on. To darken the thread try a mixture of blood, sweat, dirt & booze. It's easy to spot the difference between thread that's been naturally darkened and thread that someone attempted to darken in, and it creates an easy way to spot an oogle. But then again it's not hard to spot an oogle anyways.

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
Ahh the important things in life! Neutrinos propagating faster than light at CERN, HIV vaccines, peak oil, over-population and the ethics of thread coloration in punk pants....

Dead horse

Reaction score
Ya.. The way they look around 20 times before jumping on a train at 2 O'clock in the morning or they never seem to make much money unless they call mommy and daddy.. List goes on

K

Kim Chee

2) How do I prevent the pants from tightening up?

I thought this website was about trying to help other people along who are similarly minded.

As for preventing the tightening of your pants (and panties) I would suggest becoming a tweaker. They've been all over this for years. After you have been at it for awhile, you'll even have a jar of cool teeth and a pair of shriveled balls to tote around.

Sc0ut

Reaction score
all my clothes, patches, and thread need to be black. black like my soul.
i love black soul!
black_soul_1977.jpg

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads