creative squats in amsterdam...?

katzenjammer

Reaction score
Website
katzenjammer.tumblr.com
currently at an all female/queer/trans house project in berlin thispast month, liebig34 (highly recommended to fellow lady wanderers)...was wondering if anyone knows of any spaces in amsterdam i could stay as a guest in exchange for help with improvement projects, cleaning cooking etc...thankyou!

Reactions: EmmaJane

acrata4ever

Reaction score
i could never get in them and i actually helped squats with repairs. theyre all shut down now squatting is illegal in the netherlands.

oki

Reaction score
yea, a lot of the big creative squats in amsterdam have been closed by the city lately...
ruigoord definetly still exists, but very hard to get in. maybe if you write them through their website?
even the vrankrijk squat is now empty i think, though collectives are trying to rent the space to be able to continue. the amsterdam squatting scene is in a fight right now...
maybe if you go to other dutch cities it will be easier. my city utrecht is still relatively tolerant, and no cleanup actions have happened yet. same in rotterdam and den haag i think.
so dont know, really, sorry..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads