Crazy Shit in New York

Raging Bird

Reaction score
Website
www.ragingbirdofyouth.tumblr.com
New York is big enough that every time I go there, I'm driven crazy by the knowledge that somebody, somewhere is doing something wilder than anything I've ever seen, and I'm just not in the right place for it. Now I'm staying for a few months, and I want to see some real shit. Someone told me they went to a club where they waited in line for the bathroom for 45 minutes, only to find that the "bathroom" was an old man in a washtub whose ultimate fantasy was to get pissed on, and that's where you peed. I've never been anywhere like that before - nowhere like that at all, really.

So - does anyone have any suggestions? What can you do here that you can only do in new york?

Sen

Reaction score
Hahahaha wow. That's awesome, in its own way...

KnottyGrrl

Reaction score
im from nyc...it is the greatest, worst, shittiest, beautiful, dirtiest, most over crowded place in this country. we used to break into random buildings & get high in peoples hallways. see way obvious under cover cops on the streets trying to do drug busts...underwear parties, roof parties, good ass dumpsters, free end of the night pizza...those were the days

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
New York is big enough that every time I go there, I'm driven crazy by the knowledge that somebody, somewhere is doing something wilder than anything I've ever seen, and I'm just not in the right place for it. Now I'm staying for a few months, and I want to see some real shit. Someone told me they went to a club where they waited in line for the bathroom for 45 minutes, only to find that the "bathroom" was an old man in a washtub whose ultimate fantasy was to get pissed on, and that's where you peed. I've never been anywhere like that before - nowhere like that at all, really.

So - does anyone have any suggestions? What can you do here that you can only do in new york?

sadly that doesnt sound completely strange to me. i would recommend the club paddles but its gone now. its not that wild but was a decent funny fetish club where you could definitely see bizarre shit...as for anything else...i dont know...i lived there for a year and i saw a lot of weird shit, but not THAT weird i guess. if i think of anything awesome ill let you know. haha.

Raging Bird

Reaction score
Website
www.ragingbirdofyouth.tumblr.com

error

Reaction score
sadly that doesnt sound completely strange to me. i would recommend the club paddles but its gone now. its not that wild but was a decent funny fetish club where you could definitely see bizarre shit...as for anything else...i dont know...i lived there for a year and i saw a lot of weird shit, but not THAT weird i guess. if i think of anything awesome ill let you know. haha.

Paddles is very much still alive. I accidentally stumbled into it thinking it was something else and... it was a rude awakening.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads