News & Blogs - Couple Has Sex On Stage At Norwegian Music Festival | Squat the Planet

News & Blogs Couple Has Sex On Stage At Norwegian Music Festival

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/co...estival-photos-available/#vYGmkmhOh62Op7dP.01

A young couple engaged in sexual intercourse on stage during a live performance by the Norwegian band THE CUMSHOTS at the Quart festival in Kristiansand, Norway earlier today (July 6). Tommy Hol Ellingsen, 28, and Leona Johansson, 21, who are said to be members of the activist group Fuck For The Rainforest (web site), were called up on stage by THE CUMSHOTS lead singer, Kristopher Schau, and proceeded to have sex on stage to the crowd's applause, as the band played on. Local politicians in the religious stronghold of Kristiansand are outraged by the incident, and the police are currently considering an investigation. Check out the pictures: Photo#1, Photo#2, Photo#3, Photo#4, Photo#5, Photo#6, Photo#7, Photo#8, Photo#9.

Commented Schau: "I've always been accused of being politically unconscious, but now I've proven that I care". Asked by a Dagbladet reporter if they were nervous during the sex act, Ellingsen replied, "I had a bit of a stagefright, but it disappeared as soon as I got going." Added Johansson: "I got turned on by all the people." The intercourse allegedly continued backstage after the concert was over.

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/co...estival-photos-available/#4agpMzzSShA3zhwZ.99

Reactions: Kal and Odin

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
CUMSHOTS!
rolling_on_the_floor_laughing_smiley_emoticon.gif

Reactions: todd and Kal

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hahaha... nice. :rolleyes:
Looks like the human species is finally evolving. ::asshat::
Gonna have to start lifting granite blocks and get those biceps and pecs flexed. ::borg::
Can't be looking lazy when I'm on stage sexual and hazy. ::alien::

Seriously though. Fascinating website they are promoting there.::woot::
Fuck for Forest. ::lurking::
I like forests. :D
Website is kinda cool philosophically. ::pompus::
Though the greenery growing outa the mushroom tip got me a bit worried. ::bag::
Do I need a fungicide?::cigar::

Edit from site... explicit:http://www.fuckforforest.com/media/22s.jpg

Oh Jeeze I got a woody.::eyepatch::

Time to brave the bush. ::chicken::

Gotta make like a tree and leaf some sap. ::hilarious::

tree-sap1.jpg

Second Edit: Haha... from the site.

Make use of your sexual super powers. Help FFF to protect nature and show a living picture of sexuality. Lets all get fucked!

ANTHROPOLOGICALLY speaking. I have to say this is a reestablishment of bonobo primate society. (Pan paniscus)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kal

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Non of that was sarcastic by the way. I just used emoticons for humor... This is another epic thread by wizehop.
The world is full of fascinating people.

Reactions: Kal and wizehop

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
fuck for forest has been around for quite a while now, like, almost a decade i think. i've seen a few other articles like this with pics always showing them fucking at concerts. good for them i say, it's hilarious and interesting and all for a good cause :)

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
  • Haha

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
on a side note, how does one *not* get performance anxiety in front of that many people?

Reactions: Kal and Odin

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
on a side note, how does one *not* get performance anxiety in front of that many people?

Thats exactly what I was thinking...

But they still seem like lovely people. ::cigar::

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
LOL - and just in time for this thread ... SEX BOX!!! New reality show for MTV where disgruntled couples go and have sex in a themed box and then come and talk about it. Hehe - the featured couples here just look so darn happy. :D
___
http://www.mtv.com/news/2058527/sex-box-reality-show/

Gear up, guys: This may be the pinnacle of reality television.

There’s a new show premiering on WE tv on Feb. 27 with a surprisingly specific and not-at-all-ambiguous title: “Sex Box.”

The premise?

couples-have-sex-1422115862.png
WE tv
in-box-1422115870.png
WE tv
Yep, it’s exactly what you think: “troubled” couples — suffering from things like infidelity and trust issues — will have sex in a soundproof, camera-free hanging glass contraption while a panel of experts discusses their relationship mere feet away.

Warning: Participation is not for those suffering from performance anxiety.

Then, the blushed, breathless pair will emerge from the sex box (which is kind of a fun phrase to say, if I’m being totally honest) donned in fancy silk robes, ready to air out their dirty laundry in front of a live studio audience.

The idea behind it is that people are more likely to be honest and vulnerable after just having banged. And clearly the couples are just thrilled about being there…

couple-one-1422115747.png

couple-two-1422115758.png
WE tv
A British version of the show was wildly popular overseas, and honestly, I could totally see this being a bit hit. The panel of “experts” sounds especially intriguing — there’s a relationship therapist, a hot tattooed sex therapist, a comedian, and a pastor who exclaims “I don’t know if this kinky or crazy!”

Neither do we, girl.

Check out the trailer below, which is full of priceless affirmations like “the box changes lives.”

“Sex Box” premieres on February 27 on WE tv and I will be watching every single episode.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
box_pre_main_image_820x460.jpg

or some reason i pictured the box being tweeny weeny and suspended over the people discussing their relationship. not sure how i came up with that.

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Reaction score
LOL - and just in time for this thread ... SEX BOX!!! New reality show for MTV where disgruntled couples go and have sex in a themed box and then come and talk about it. Hehe - the featured couples here just look so darn happy. :D

“Sex Box” premieres on February 27 on WE tv and I will be watching every single episode.

Uh WOW

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads