Cosmic's Compilations of Carrying | Squat the Planet

Cosmic's Compilations of Carrying

cosmic girl

Reaction score
This post is an ongoing attempt to list out and keep track of what i've managed to scavenge and gather together, so far, in the way of traveling and camping gear, as a segment of general prepping items.

Alice pack, medium, with frame and shelf. It has the fastex buckle mod, and the strap-handle-on-frame mod. As of june 2018, it has a digi-camo Molle-II padded belt and shoulder straps on it, replacing the Alice kidney (puncher) pad and shoulder straps.

~ (things that i already have in a box list)

- phone and peripherals
- knife sharpener rod
- pocketknife
- metal thermos-cup
-belt canteens, one aluminum, one plastic
- 2 liter square pouch canteen
- rigged together spoon-fork thingy
- leatherman
- german canteen mess kit (no internal canteen, may hammer on the aluminum one to fit inside it)
- string
-boyscout book

+ need to get list +

(two poncho tarps)
(canteen cups)
(sleeping bag)
(sleeping mats)
(a good can opener, Not the p38 pocket tab)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Stupid
Reactions: bazarov and 666

dubh

Reaction score
Website
feirmeoirsonrai.me
do you have a 5gal bucket with a lid? It's on my essential items list. I scrapped my tent replaced with 2 tarps and a hammock. Also picked up some water resistant bags, I also alway have construction trash bags (at least 5mil rating)

cosmic girl

Reaction score
good news !

i managed to finagle 20 bucks, and i dropped it on a molle-ii rucksack waist belt, from amazon. I Regret Nothing. :D

Im not sure how the stock alice shoulder straps will play out now, but, atleast i will have much better hip and rear support / padding / interface, from my pack, from now on.

cosmic girl

Reaction score
more good news !

i managed to sneak another 20 bucks, and i wisely dropped it on some Molle-ii straps, again from amazon. It gets here thursday.

Still no regrets to be seen. :)

the old alice waist pad belt and straps, will be reused as post apocalypse material and punk items.

Reactions: zorakjones

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads