Cornelius Vango (Kelsey Abeler) should be avoided at all costs

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I have no dog in this fight, I'm not trying to take sides at all. Corn hasn't ever done me dirty, but I've also spent very little time with them to leave the opportunity to have been done dirty. I believe I made some sort of comment about odds and likelihood earlier in this thread iirc, Maybe I didn't, it's been a long time but I at least remember thinking it, at least when this was all playing out.

I think any of us should always allow for the possibility that we're the asshole when you have several people saying hey man, you're a fucking asshole. One person saying it? Well that person could be wrong, you could be an alright person and that person is just a fucked up individual with a weird take on you. It could just be their problem and they're projecting. That's just one toxic person slandering you.

Two people saying the same thing about you? Well, they could both be wrong I suppose. It's certainly possible they're both wrong. Five, seven, nine people all saying "hey no, seriously you're a fucking asshole!" well.. you absolutely have to allow for the possibility that they're probably fucking right at that point. That's way too many people speaking out against you to just brush that shit off and I don't think it makes you look very good in doing so. It kind of begins to support the claims, if anything.

I think it's clear to perhaps everyone here but the accused that there's certainly some sort of issue. If you read this thread, it's all deflection, denial and gaslighting. There's not one shred of "hey, let me reflect on this. Let me give this some consideration. Was it wrong of me to have done this this or that? Let me put myself in their shoes. How would that have made me feel?" I don't see any of that going on here. All I see is "nope, you're wrong, you're wrong, she's wrong he's wrong and they're wrong, everyone is wrong, I'm right and it's not me with the problems it's ALL of you who have the problems".

That's a real bad look. I do believe people can change though, and I think in many cases people should give others a chance to be a better person. You shouldn't forget, and maybe in some cases you shouldn't even forgive depending on the severity.. but I don't think we should hang someone or especially ostracize them for their past, as long as their actions weren't too egregious. I've seen people change. I've seen really fucking horrible people change. The man who ruined my entire childhood changed. It wasn't overnight, and he isn't a fucking saint.. but he's definitely changed and became a far better human being. It can happen.

I feel like I'm off on a tangent, but these are just some feelings I had about all of this and I didn't really take the time to express them when this was all fresh. As far as this Jim Abeler fellow goes, I really don't see how it relates whatsoever. I have a super conservative uncle. Do his views define me as a person? Should I be judged because I happened to be born(which I didn't even ask to be born) into a family and thereby related to this guy who I don't even share the same views as? I'd actually be pretty damn surprised if any of you didn't have at least one douche bag in your family. I'm not gonna judge you on their demerits, that shit ain't on you.

SuperFluous

Reaction score
Even though I have had limited dealings with this person I have to agree with what I have read, even though they have gone to great length to present a different persona by only interacting with boot lickers and buttocks kissers, if they come across someone not inclined to be one of those the persona drops and the real cornhole comes out vile and abusive ass ever. They have a serious narcissistic personality disorder.
Do Not Be Fooled by the grift they are running.

Reactions: chrisbighead

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads