cooking. (1 Viewer)

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

bryanpaul

Nomad
http://www.squattheplanet.com/threads/what-do-you-cook-with.1165/
some stuff in this thread...... like i think i say in that thread... wal-mart has a tiny lil fold up propane/butane stove fer like 20 bucks....they use these lil fuel canisters they sell fer 5 bux.... easy to snatch the stove ..
0007650121816_300X300.jpg

soundpath

Pilgrim
I like using a "penny" stove with about 8.oz of spare denatured alcohol fuel. Burns clean and the flame is almost invisible in the daytime.

dprogram

Vagabond
I used to work at a banquet hall and the little cans of flame (blue gel) that burns under the buffet plates work good for camping. Plus they have lids, last for hours and you can reuse them ....light, store easily and are very very cheap...free if you work at a banquet hall.

http://www.squattheplanet.com/threads/what-do-you-cook-with.1165/
some stuff in this thread...... like i think i say in that thread... wal-mart has a tiny lil fold up propane/butane stove fer like 20 bucks....they use these lil fuel canisters they sell fer 5 bux.... easy to snatch the stove ..
I used to have one dont know where it went... Squat candles work good to... pack an empty can with cardboard and some sort of fuel.... Tuna cans work real well..

cnevs

Lurker
just steal flares from the locomotives for your heat source

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $0.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $0.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $0.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $0.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.