Converted Ford Transit Van

Current Location
What's the name brand of that tiny stove and does it radiates enough heat to keep the van warm?

Current Location
Daytona
It’s made by a guy locally who sells em on ebay for only £50. And oh fuck yea, it goes from being 1 or 2 degree C up to 28-35C in like 45minutes. I end up sweating my ass off and having to go outside at times
You know this guys eBay shop handle??

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

Donate to StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$50.00

Latest Status Updates

Sip
Everybody rolls back around the way eventually. Hey STP, long time no see.
In Redding, CA in search of under the table work and pay to the east and north.
I'm over being stuck on felony probation. Got my license back and a car now though. So fuck them I'm driving out this town, they'll have to find me if they want to keep me!
Most people are utter fucking morons, myself included. THE END
Dose any body no were the 2019 Ocala rainbow gathering will be this year really interested in going
Any other harmonica players out there?
Uncle Tupelo is a moist motherfucker.
Nothing interesting happening here. Boring is better than drama so, I can't complain :)
One day you'll be washing yourself with hand soap in a public bathroom. And you'll be thinking, "How did i get here? Where the hell am I?" If the roles were reversed you coulda seen me sneaking up, sneaking up from behind.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
docbrawlstar