Comfest in Columbus,OH

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
i looked at their website briefly, but im still a little confused as to what it's exactly about.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
comfest is awesome.....@matt, it's short for community festival, and that's basically what it is, 100s-1000s of people all get together and hang out in this big park in columbus.....bands and vendors and stuff.....your allowed to drink.....columbus allows women to be topless so theres boobies....... it was a good time when i went

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
i looked at their website briefly, but im still a little confused as to what it's exactly about.

Heh - Hey they have a "Beer Committee". S'all right in my books! I may actually be out that way then, boyfriend's parents are having a get together. May have to ESCAPE the house and look this up!

Planet

Reaction score
So yeah ill be there. Grew up in Columbus. I never miss comfest its a good time. Ive been going for 6 years straight. If you want to hang with me ill be by the pond on the hill most the time.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads