City of Caterpillar - Minute-Hour-Day-Month-Year(proto-screamo 80's) | Squat the Planet

City of Caterpillar - Minute-Hour-Day-Month-Year(proto-screamo 80's)

cyberjock

Reaction score
6400-6666 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Portland, OR 97202,
Website
clap.resn.co.nz
we could use some recipes too..

What kind? Recipes at home or recipes for the road? Cause I could work on both for you, see if I can tweak recipes to keep in mind weight, longevity and bulk.
Might sound kind of lame but that was the only that kept my interest while was traveling. Rounding up food, and building meals for fam the best I could.

Reactions: dirty andy

todd

Reaction score
anything easy. im so ready for something new to fix. im tired of the same ole thing.

cyberjock

Reaction score
6400-6666 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Portland, OR 97202,
Website
clap.resn.co.nz
anything easy. im so ready for something new to fix. im tired of the same ole thing.

I feel you on that, part of what led me to just start making my own food was just boredom

Let's start with some basics; Costs, needs, and the convenience
What's your budget? Are you looking to build something in quantity that'll last a few days, and/or an easy prep snack?

todd

Reaction score
quick and easy. rice is always on hand here. coffee and tea too. pretty much always have fresh greens also

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads