Christopher from Eastern Tennessee. | Squat the Planet

Christopher from Eastern Tennessee.

ruther

Reaction score
I've prowled around this website for a while, but this is my first contribution. I'm from a small town in Tennessee, just outside of Knoxville. My travelling experience is limited, but very few minutes go by that the idea isn't active in my noggin'. Last August I drove north to Alaska for a few months, and I plan on going again, but this time by the good nature of travelling strangers. That's why I'm here, to educate myself on getting to new places with few resources. My hitching experience has only been out of necessity when my car broke down on the Alaskan Highway, but I plan to do more of it. I'm interested in: photography, low-income gourmet cooking, the wilderness, books and all sorts of music from roscoe holcomb to blut aus nord. Anyway, I'm glad to meet yall. Send me a message if you're in my area.

CHRIS MCINTOSH PHOTOGRAPHY

ruther

Reaction score
Nice to meet you, too. Do you have any of your photos online? I would like to pick your brain sometime about the possible dangers in taking photos while you're wandering.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads