Video - Chick Singers in crust bands are BADASS!! | Squat the Planet

Video Chick Singers in crust bands are BADASS!!

xRENx

Reaction score
I've been listening to a few bands I'm sure most of you already know like anti product, misantropic, crackbox and appalachian terror unit recently. just wondering if there are anymore rad bands with chick singers that I've missed

Primitive

Reaction score
sacrilege! their first album. also detestation, scumbrigade, antischism, after the bombs, and this might not be crust but more along the lines of grindcore with a bestial black death metal sound, nuclear death! both bride of insecr and carrion worm albums. has the be the most insane female vocalist ive heard

xRENx

Reaction score
sacrilege is the shit, i'm listening to behind the realms of madness. i'll check out the rest and get back to ya. some of the bands sound familiar. have you heard nux vomica or ekkaia? thats what i been into for about the last year or so. wanting to start a band with that sorta sound this winter now that im back from traveling the west coast

xRENx

Reaction score
i found this band recently, its old school british shit from crass records. a band called poison girls. also this band called dirt, i dont have a lot of info on them but would like to know more. all i know is that there was over 20 members from all over Europe.

Last edited:

xRENx

Reaction score
found a decent anarcho/crust band contravene. also found A//Political a Baltimore based band that started CrassHole Collective and CrassHole Records along with the Anarcho-Punk Federation (A.P.F) and would collaborate with the Boston Based Anarcho-Punk scene. check em out!!

D

Deleted member 125

a//political is one of the most underrated anarcho bands of all time. its a real shame alot of people who listen to them dont get the message they were trying to get out, there was a picture online years ago of a drunk punk who had pissed himself wearing a a//political t shirt, so the punk rock story goes a friend of the male lead singer from a//political was showed the photo and just said "sad". also i remember hearing stories about them chasing the casualties out of baltimore in the early 90's with hedge clippers (think about it a minute youll get it)! hilarious and completly false im sure but it still makes me laugh thinking about it. other notable bands with female singers that are alot more well known include nausea, anti-product, antischism (another personal favorite of mine), and of course the wonderful WITCHHUNT!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 125

they split up for a bunch of reasons, mainly personal reasons, but the guitar player did join another band that i cant remember the name of right now, machine gun something or something like that. the male singer is a teacher now i think.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads