Chicago

RFP

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've been lurking on and off the board for some time, never really posting anything. I figured that now would be as good a time as any.

I'm John. I've been living in Chicago for a couple of months now (Virginia native - Fredericksburg), where I go to school.

I've never really traveled, or rode trains at all - I love trespassing, though.

Photography and freedom are some of my key interests.

Cheers.

freepizzaforlife

Reaction score
whats up. I fucking hate chicago. the only reason I ever go there is to catch a train. and visit my brother and sister who both live there from time to time. idk, just something against that town man. I believe thirtydollarbill yall lives in fredricksberg now.

by the way, chicago is basically the hub of all things trains.

RFP

Reaction score
Hub of all things trains, eh? I didn't know that, but now that you mention it, it totally makes sense given its location.

Where the yards at? I've been too busy with my studies to spend time wandering around.

freepizzaforlife

Reaction score
Hub of all things trains, eh? I didn't know that, but now that you mention it, it totally makes sense given its location.

Where the yards at? I've been too busy with my studies to spend time wandering around.

send me a pm, with what companies you want to know about, theres a shit ton of yards in chicago.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads