Check Out My Project (1 Viewer)

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!
OP
RnJ

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Current Location
Winnipeg, MB
So, we finished recording, mixing, mastering and make the EP ourselves.

The songs range from lo-fi hip-hop to crust-club, 90s dance to and sounds like a 90s pop concert being held in a thrift store.
Recommended if you like: The Knife, The xx, Boney M., Gorillaz, Chromeo.

You can hear demos and remixes, plus one of the EP songs (The Mincester of Muenster) at: Trembling T & the Sufferin' Succotash | Toronto, ON, CA | Alternative / Indie Pop / New Wave | Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos | ReverbNation

You can download the EP from: TT&tSS-TT&tSS-EP-2011.rar

TREMBLING T & THE SUFFERIN' SUCCOTASH - Trembling T & the Sufferin' Succotash (EP)
Release Date: March 22, 2011
Label: Indepedent
Length:19:12
Synopsis: Hand-made debut, very limited to 33 copies.

Tracklist:
1. Photovoltaic
2. The Mincester of Muenster
3. Get Your Dirty On
4. Jangle Me Timbers

wizehop

Chasing the Darkness
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Montreal, Canada
Always love your photos man...whens the tour?

I'm liking the "not over" remix

OP
RnJ

RnJ

PilgrimAflame
StP Supporter
Current Location
Winnipeg, MB
At this point there is not much hope of that, wizehop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$110.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $110.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

nearly got arrested this morning for graffiti crime! I wrote"nice toilet, five stars will shit here again" and this fucking KID who looked like a fucking boy scout wanted to arrest me !?!?!?!?!?!? did I get that drunk I woke up in north korea this morning ?
I regret to announce that I will no longer be associating myself with squat the planet due to a very deep and nuanced personal disagreement and subsequent disrespect. If you would like to get the full story, feel free to contact me directly. I will still be hosting this year's annual party as i have for the past four years.
Happy :) 8 more days till my babe is out <3
2800 k this past week or so on teh vespa!ODIN give me a medal !
Scooped up some dirty kids from the USA at walmart. Glad we caught ya's and had some time to party before you headed out. Safe travels Sasha and Meaghan! You're fucking awesome!
Lovely, and greasy... duh
Turns out, @Rhubarb Dwyer is even more handsome in person.
Watch out Australia! Tay is flying in on the 24th!
It only took three cities over three different time zones, but I finally got to meet up with @IVth. And, lemme tell ya, it was worth every mile. What a mensch!

Members online