Cheap 100w Solar Panels on ebay ... | Squat the Planet

Cheap 100w Solar Panels on ebay ...

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
let us know what it's like when you get it, im sure more would be interested in this if they're of any quality.

E

Earth

Solar power - definately the way to go, as I've got one maybe 12" by 36" in my mighty diesel van to keep the batteries fully charged, and that panal (plus regulator) works like a champ !!
Maybe it's 10" x 28" but it's nothing major, and it will power reasonably sized 12 volt devices too :)

dprogram

Reaction score
Okay. It's settled then. I have now read enough that I''m ready to go ahead and get the panels I need and couple extra batteries. Good thing I didn't finish my interior before I decided. Guess I wont be getting that motorcycle now. =(

renotwin

Reaction score
I've found the set up I have is great for everyday use. I guess it all depends on what you plan on running and wattage /hours. my batteries are never low, in the past I have woke up in the middle of the night to the low power alarm going off.

p4r4d0x

Reaction score
I've found the set up I have is great for everyday use. I guess it all depends on what you plan on running and wattage /hours. my batteries are never low, in the past I have woke up in the middle of the night to the low power alarm going off.
Care to elaborate on your setup and wattage hours?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads