Caught Pneumonia, Now What?

creature

plastic wingnut in a microwave
Banned
Reaction score
yah..
take care of yourself & you should be ok by the 1st... or at least over the worst of it..

D

Deleted member 8978

Sorry to bump or anything, but if severe cough and even a runny/stuffy nose can also contribute toward pneumonia or borderline, I go straight for the meds. I put Listerine mouthwash, usually mint, into a spray and inhale that.

Medicine wise, I sometimes increase the dosage of NyQuil and Mucinex Fast Max nighttime to try to fight the worst symptoms. I take as much as two doses per night to speed up and strengthen and I do that thinking my body is immune to medications.

I put Vapo Rub on a Q Tip and apply it inside both nostrils of my nose so that its menthol effect can try to re open my inside passages and help me breathe.

If everything fails miserably and symptoms last over a week, I would then arrange to go see a doctor at an ER or a med stop.

Symptoms of pneumonia may (not) affect your allergies, depending on the severity, but it's important to know what to do to treat the symptoms and get it out of your system.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads