Catching Out Of Fort Worth For The First Time

D

Deleted member 22934

speaking of passports, Ive got a serious passport question..

Theres a number of reasons that can make you not qualify for a passport... Like owing more than $5000 in child support for example. Thats the only one I remember off the top of my head. I think having a felony might be one..

Anyways, lets say you dont qualify for a passport... And you can go into mexico without one... But then what happens if you try to come back without a passport, and you dont even qualify to get one....

Is it required?
Will they just say, "too bad, good luck in Mexico"
Do you loose your citizenship, or do they simply confirm your residence thru another means?

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
That isint true. You can leave if you dont have a passport. But only on a boat or to Mexico.

If you have a state ID and SSN you can come back to the country, but ICE will detain you for a long time until they can verify your identity. They might send you back and tell you to contact an American Embassy

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I've watched this guy cross into the US from Mexico without shit numerous times. Seems pretty simple, speak English and tell em where you're going.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
@Vae Victis you've been incredibly vague in your responses, if you want real help give us some details.

also, while i have not personally been there, as i understand it, Fort Worth is a terrible choice for hopping trains, especially for a first timer, as they have pretty high security.

i know you decided on california, but this just goes to show how little research you've done on the subject. also, just man up and hitchhike. you HAVE to hitchhike in order to ride trains. it is inevitable. no train ever is going to deliver you exactly where you want to go from exactly where you want to start from.

that's called amtrak.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Coywolf

Bryanbkg2

Reaction score
I really want to go to Mexico City but the border patrol, army, navy, national guard and space aliens will all be out in full force. So, It looks like I will be going West, unless someone here can give me an idea to not get caught on my first ever border crossing attempt. I have a ride offer to Weatherford's rail yard. I don't want to waste this guy's time. I am afraid of hitchhiking tbh. Never done it before. I want to know if there is a camp of train hoppers in Ft. Worth who can help me out. Is anyone else in DFW trying to go South or West? Do you have any tips?
I’m in Wichita Falls tx trying to head west today brother

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads