Catch the Latest Latitude Adjustment Podcast About Mexico

MadAndy

Reaction score
Website
www.latitudeadjustmentpod.com
For this installment of Latitude Adjustment Podcast I speak with David Vrabo, in Tijuana, and I think you'll find our conversation helpful in contextualizing some of the sensationalized news headlines floating around out there.

From David's 4,000 km bike trip, to the caravan that's been moving its way towards the US border from Central America, to the seemingly endless carnage wrought by the Drug War, to Mexican politics, conversations with migrant workers, a real-world lesson in corruption and extortion, a speed-history lesson on US relations with Latin America, and reflections from my own two-year journey throughout the borderlands, I think there's something in here for everyone, no matter your level of familiarity with Mexico and Latin America.

It would mean a lot if you share this around, and help to counter some of the misinformation out there. Gracias!

(all photo credits to David Vrabo)

david.jpg
David.2.jpg
David.border.wall.jpg

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
just as a reminder, we discourage copying and pasting the same thing in multiple areas. I've deleted your thread in the travel stories section and kept this one here, since it seemed like the most relevant location.

Reactions: MadAndy

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads