Canada --> east to west, somehow, with music! | Squat the Planet

Canada --> east to west, somehow, with music!

Raggamuffin

Reaction score
Hi , new to site - I rarely do social media (only to connect with people), rarely use a phone, and stumbled on StP when I was researching Canadian tobacco, and found a post about it. Blessed! So new profile set up! Still tryna figure out site navigation...

Left a shitty life period in the uk, and solo traveling across canada. In NB currently, next step is to figure out the cheapest way to reach Toronto in a couple weeks. Can't wait for the self sufficient / traveler life i've only experienced for about a month at a time in europe/new zealand, now in canada indefinitely...

Recommendations / link-ups welcome - just me and my backpack, and a big love for keepin fit outdoors, music, dances and sound system!

Last edited:

Raggamuffin

Reaction score
Welcome to STP and Canada! I'm in Ottawa for the next couple months, so if you come through on your way to Toronto I can house you up and cook some food for you!

How far West are you going?

Sweet! Was looking at stopping in Montreal... but I will let you know! I guess I'd like to make it to Vancouver

Reactions: Drengor

Raggamuffin

Reaction score
Fredericton, my second favorite place (was there a few weeks ago!).

I'm in Alberta and going west on Tuesday, will be in the AB/BC regions till late summer early fall.
Where's your #1 faveorite? Cool, hopefully will make it out there too!

Reactions: Hans

Raggamuffin

Reaction score
Fredericton, my second favorite place (was there a few weeks ago!).

I'm in Alberta and going west on Tuesday, will be in the AB/BC regions till late summer early fall.
what do you reckon is cheapest way out of fredericton?

D

Deleted member 20975

If you make it to thunder bay within a months time hit me up. I can offer a safe quiet back yard and a shower and a meal. After that i will hopefully be on the road from here to the east coast. Cheers.

Raggamuffin

Reaction score
If you make it to thunder bay within a months time hit me up. I can offer a safe quiet back yard and a shower and a meal. After that i will hopefully be on the road from here to the east coast. Cheers.
Thank you , very kind, not sure within a month, but if you're traveling east we might still get a chance to meet along the way

D

Deleted member 20975

Ya for sure. Will be myself, a friend, two dogs and my truck/camper. Not sure the route but i have court on the 5th of july and will set out if i can right after that. Gonna stop in cities but planning on camping and shit as much as possible. Gonna see as much free shows and shit as possible too. So, yea, we will in some sense cross paths. Hows NB? Last time i was there i basically just drive through... seemed boring as fuck. I love NS though.

Raggamuffin

Reaction score
Ya for sure. Will be myself, a friend, two dogs and my truck/camper. Not sure the route but i have court on the 5th of july and will set out if i can right after that. Gonna stop in cities but planning on camping and shit as much as possible. Gonna see as much free shows and shit as possible too. So, yea, we will in some sense cross paths. Hows NB? Last time i was there i basically just drive through... seemed boring as fuck. I love NS though.
Sweet, nice travel companions! Yeah I gettcha - NB is quiet as anything, looking forward to some liveliness again soon!

Raggamuffin

Reaction score
Ill be heading west at the end of july! Ill be hitching and riding rail. Maybe we could make a meet up! Im near sudbury in Ontario right now. You can message if u come through North-Bay got property, food and a shower!
awesome! thanks and yeah - timings might be just right

Raggamuffin

Reaction score
thanks, the time has come to leave NB, next stop Montreal tomorrow then straight to Toronto for a while - i'll be around :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads