Camden Town (in london)

wartomods

Reaction score
I am fucking hating here, i was said it would be cool and shit and punk vibe. But all i got was faux oi punks, disgusting goths and capitalism fueled on super sketchy businesses, a tourism leeching community.
I am leaving

Whats you opinions about camden.

adragonfly

Reaction score
that pretty much the vibe i got, more or less. I did talk to a homebum for a while about house music. Next time i go to europe, im going to check out netherlands since they might have more likeminded people i suppose, with their squats and all.

you are from europe, right wartomod? what places do you reccomend?

What i did like about candem was its market place. its just crazy stuff everywhere and cool things to look at but in the end its all about selling shit.

wartomods

Reaction score
you guys are nuts. camden is awsome. lots of friendly punk squats that are well organized. shows are fairly often. and the transportation is easy. whats not to like?

everything is wrong with it, it is like they gather the bad from both worlds.
Stay in for couple of times, see a gig or two, ok, but staying, fuck no.

Gigi

Reaction score
camden town itself is a cluster fuck of capitolized punk and gaga eyed tourists, but there are some really great people that maintain legitimate squats just outside the area. you just have to find who to ask i guess. line 29 bendy busses can be caught for free as well ( busses that are twice as long and have a wierd accordian look) just be suave about it. if you run in quick through the barrier after somebody the tube can be free as well.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads