busker looking for new friends

jj jordan

Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
hey mys names james i busk done a coast to coast 2 years ago took a tear off and soing it again i dont drink ill burn and trip dont mind if u so but all the time is anyoning in my opion i down for the jams and new perceptive s more so then montary gain im proficient in transactal analysis so i gave a zero Torrance for games that are non constructive im real postive is the face despair and very understanding nothing offends me besides lies im in allens town near the 78 heading south ps subribe to my youtube search jaygutter1389

Primitive

Reaction score
Where are you at? I've been flirting with the idea of starting a folk band with very strong anarcho-primitivist lyrics with a very atmospheric pagan sound, with maybe some flamenco in the mix and quit a bit of traditional sounding crust punk (think axegrinder) reinterpreted with acoustic instruments and with a touch of black metal and blues here and there. So far just an idea of mine.

Reactions: UrBex Taylor

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads