Bum Flap

Batsy

Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
IMG_5267.jpeg

Does anyone else rock a bum flap?

This photo was taken the night mine was given to me as a 21st birthday gift by a friend, who made it. I’ve worn it almost every day since, so needless to say it’s seen some wear and tear, but that makes it an ongoing project.

I’ve replaced/repaired the biggest pocket on it multiple times when the fabric had ripped or shredded from carrying the weight of a heavy water bottle over time. It also keeps getting caught on things which sometimes means more rips, so more repairs.

But it’s been a very convenient piece of clothing to have. Keeps dirt off my pants when I sit on the ground, and makes sitting on sidewalks more comfortable too.

If anyone else here has a bum flap, show em off!

Reactions: bote

Joey Garbanzo

Muscle of the DiPinto Crime Family
Reaction score
I want to make a leather one so it holds up better, been wearing out the britches from sitting around. My problem is I need to go get a carpenters framing square to be able to cut shit straight. My eyes ain't what they used to be and I can't eyeball a straight line. Might see if I can get someone to come cut it for me. Then adding a Nausea patch to it.

Sick Napalm Death patch by the way! 🤘😎

• Love It
Reactions: Batsy

Batsy

Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
I want to make a leather one so it holds up better, been wearing out the britches from sitting around. My problem is I need to go get a carpenters framing square to be able to cut shit straight. My eyes ain't what they used to be and I can't eyeball a straight line. Might see if I can get someone to come cut it for me. Then adding a Nausea patch to it.

Sick Napalm Death patch by the way! 🤘😎

Thx! And yeah that sounds sick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads