Brand New Here, Greetings From San Diego

Canvanan

Reaction score
Welcome to StP dude! I hear ya on "being human". I've been single for almost 10 years now and being apart of a community brings hope in finding that special someone. Hang in there dude. And holy smokes I'm totally gonna have to look into getting that job! I've been driving around the U.S. now off and on for 2 years. I work on a processing boat for 6 months out of the year then drive around the other 6 months looking for adventures. And it's time I buckle down and start saving for a house. But if I can drive one of those around I can keep doing what I'm doing! Heaven's glory it's amazing! ...If you don't mind, how long have you been driving the billboard? Is there anything I should be aware of before I find out how and where to apply?
Thanks for the note. I've been driving a few months. The work is, I think, much like working on a fishing boat. That is, there are no days off during the course of the "campaign", wherever that may be. I will work, typically, 30 to 40 straight days then have some time off. You might Google "mobile billboard companies". That should get you in the right direction. Thanks again and good luck!

Reactions: Garminbozia

Canvanan

Reaction score
How is it inside? Is it transformed into a small room?
There is custom insulation, flooring and a bed with a lift cover in which I can store a lot of things. Strangely enough, among those, are a set of golf clubs and two tennis rackets. Some things are just hard to let go of, no matter what your commitment is to a non-materialistic life

Garminbozia

Reaction score
Thanks for the note. I've been driving a few months. The work is, I think, much like working on a fishing boat. That is, there are no days off during the course of the "campaign", wherever that may be. I will work, typically, 30 to 40 straight days then have some time off. You might Google "mobile billboard companies". That should get you in the right direction. Thanks again and good luck!
Thank you sir. I did so some online researching. Figured I'd ask an employee's perspective. Thanks a bunch man!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads