Boston Squat

JesusCrust

Reaction score
If anyones intrested I really wanna see if i can get a squat started in boston or around that area if i can get a group of people together. Ive tried squating by myself once and that didnt go so well. I dont have too much squatting experience but ive dumpster dived and i like too think i have some common sense

smellsea

Reaction score
if you get something started that has intact roof/floors/ a front door. in a neighborhood where the neighbors don't give that much of a fuck. then i'd probably come up there.

JesusCrust

Reaction score
word word. Im probably gunna head up to boston within the next couple of weeks and try and scope something out. right now im livin like 30 mins north of boston in bumfuck new hampshire

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
If anyones intrested I really wanna see if i can get a squat started in boston or around that area if i can get a group of people together. Ive tried squating by myself once and that didnt go so well. I dont have too much squatting experience but ive dumpster dived and i like too think i have some common sense

I know there's a few people on here from the Boston area now but I was living there for a year (a year ago) and didn't find much so good luck with that...

smellsea

Reaction score
okay, well im only a china town bus away.. and if i do go west itll be outta worchester, so ill probably be over there any way.

JesusCrust

Reaction score
Soidontthinkimgoingtobegoinguptobostonbuttheresahouseinhaverhillmasswhichisabout45minsnorthofbostonwhichimgoingtoopenupsoon.Ijustneedtoraiseenoughmoneytogetenoughlockstosecurethebuilding.Ifanyonesintrestedinsquattinginthehaverhillarealetmeknow.thehouseis4storiessotheresplentyofrooms...sorryifthisishardtoreadmyspacekeybroketheotherday

Teko

rooted
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Soidontthinkimgoingtobegoinguptobostonbuttheresahouseinhaverhillmasswhichisabout45minsnorthofbostonwhichimgoingtoopenupsoon.Ijustneedtoraiseenoughmoneytogetenoughlockstosecurethebuilding.Ifanyonesintrestedinsquattinginthehaverhillarealetmeknow.thehouseis4storiessotheresplentyofrooms...sorryifthisishardtoreadmyspacekeybroketheotherday
alt 255 makes a space.
just saying.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads