Bored Sixties pothead looking for friends

Eadoin

Reaction score
i may be coming through there in month or so so ill drop you a line!

bryanpaul

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone else gets the 'cup my junk' vibe from this guy...

Ive met enough of these guys pickin me up hitching.
haha...nah....i recognize this guy....(if yer readin this...remember me).....i can vouch for the man...good dude....gave me a ride all the way to florida from maryland last january, actually drove well out of his way to deliver me where i needed to go(THANK YOU!...sorry i never got back in touch with ya)........but yeah...

HOBO POTHEAD

Reaction score
haha...nah....i recognize this guy....(if yer readin this...remember me).....i can vouch for the man...good dude....gave me a ride all the way to florida from maryland last january, actually drove well out of his way to deliver me where i needed to go(THANK YOU!...sorry i never got back in touch with ya)........but yeah...
Thanks for telling the truth about me. Just for the record I'm a straight guy, my wife passed away in 2009.

HOBO POTHEAD

Reaction score
Hello to all. Some jerk called me a homo. I'm a straight guy, my wife passed away in 2009.
I'm going to leave this notice here for about a week and then I'm going to try to delete this thread.
After that I'm not coming back to this site because I don't need some two-bit jerk flaming me.

Menyun

Reaction score
lol don't worry about the trolls man.... its a public forum theirs bound to be someone talk crap just ignore the douchbags. Sry to hear about your wife... If you ever down in the Texoma area hit me up. I'm 25m just been driftin from couch to couch for the last several months im always down for whatever.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Ahh man, I wouldn't sweat it. Here's the thing.. you seem like a sharp cat right? I can level with ya yeah? It's your pic brotha. The pic is all bad. See how you're taking off those glasses the way some school teacher you thought was hot when you were a kid would have. It has this whole strange vibe that seems to reak of your aiming for the "sultry" look or something? Now, maybe that wasn't your intention and BP already came to your defense so obviously this is all a simple mix up but I can assure you had you come in with just about any other pic you'd have never had this piss poor experience here. Also, it's the age and the pic combined. It's not the image you expect to see from someone in their 60's, unless it's a pedobear that is. Sorry we all got off on the wrong foot here, try and see it from the other guys side though.. it might have been a blunt approach but I can't deny I thought the exact same thing when I looked at that pic.

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Reactions: Fwingnut

TreyEZ

Reaction score
Yo, your name kinda looks like HomoPotHead, but thats not your fault.
Freud would say that guy read Homo instead of Hobo, because thats what he hoped for.

Forget the trolls Hobo, they will get whats coming to them anyways.....

But, you sound pretty chill, sorry about your wife.

Hope I can visit with yall up in Maryland sometime, I will be flying in to an airport near there!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads