bonnaroo.oorannob

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
I"m also gonna try and sneak in. :) I heard it's not hard.

brobro!

Reaction score
i wouldn't pay for it. i snuck in last year, if you go past the exit for it and park at wal mart you can easily sneak through the woods and get in. you dont necessarily have to have a bracelet, just wear a shit ton of stuff around yer wrists. you could also cut off the ends of other peoples bracelets and sew them together. its not hard at all to sneak in

simpletoremember

Reaction score
Second star to the right and straight on till morn
Website
myspace.com
Wait a second, that "Steve Martin and the Steep Canyon Rangers" band is actually the comedian/actor Steve Martin!!!

stevemartin1-300x300.jpg

FUCKING AWESOME!

That's ballin'... But the show itself its not worth my time or effort. Just to see a few bands on the line up I've already seen before, besides Nas... But I'm not a fan of Damien Marley.

Sugarmoon

Reaction score
Maybe 2 or 3 of those bands are even worthy.. Anyways im a festival goer myself love the vibes and the music, yeah they gettin way to commercial and mainstream with the shitty bands they are puttin up. SO WHATS so wrONg with Gathering OF THE VIBES?? What about LIBERATE or strange creek fest.. yo

characterzero

Reaction score
Clean vibes is pretty cool, worked post show at 'Roo last year. Thinking about it this year, but what with the Hangout fest, the perfect line up at All Good, and Phish tour, its lookin pretty unlikely. I dig it though. Its definitely worth it to go at least once.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads