Boiling water?

nostalgichobo

Reaction score
fish are so tasty!
and easy as shit to catch.
i wish i knew more about what fish are edible and what not...
hmm
i should look into that....

I too, am a big fish lover! Walleye, crappie, red snapper, catfish ... you name it. But walleye comes in first place by this ole Kentucky boy. No seasoning needed! Straight grill or "throw-in-the-fire" type of fish for one of the best outdoor eats. Nevertheless, should you find yourself in a bind and simply caught a/any fish specimen for food, I would recommend you try the following for an old fashioned seasoning: Locate a resinous pine tree. Extract a small amount of sap. (A dime-size goober will work.) Mix this amount of sap with 3 parts fresh water by constant stirring until body becomes syrupy. Marinade your "find" in this mixture for 2 hours or so .... and simply cook the fish to your convenience (BAKE-GRILL-PANFRY). DO NOT EAT RAW! After a few minutes of higher than normal heat, the toxins in the sap break down ... and consequently ... FLAVOR your food. Do the research. Bon Appetit!

• Useful
Reactions: Augustine

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads