Video - Bigfoot,the FTRA,and Slab City | Squat the Planet

Video Bigfoot,the FTRA,and Slab City

SnakeOilWilly

Reaction score
Interesting. Has anyone ever seen bigfoot at slab city besides this girl? like one of the full-timers?

Also is the FTRA even still around? I always thought of FTRA as an 80s-00s kinda thing. Most of the FTRA old timers are settled down right? I don't know maybe I'm just being naive but I don't hear much about the FTRA anymore so I figured I'd bring it up at some point.

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Darn bigfoot hobos LOL - they ride the rails. And here I thought all along it was the conspiracy sites I'm on that are still looking for them in the deep dark woods of the untouched world. They are wrong. :D Cool vid btw and thanks! Well unless you rode with a bigfoot and then we have to get an interview here ... ;)

K

Kim Chee

I actually rode on a boxcar out of Dunsmuir to KFalls with a guy named Bigfoot.

If you had seen him at a distance in the forest, you might have thought you had seen Bigfoot...and you would have been right.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I think I was bitten by a Bigfoot and now I be turning into one.
Awwrrooooooooooo!
Good Morning STP! All the SKetchy Sasquatch people.
::lurking::

D

Deleted member 125

i guess ill add bigfoot to the top of the list of things you dont wanna run into in a yard. i think cryptozology is cool so bigfoot has always been a winner in my book.

Dmac

Reaction score
Running into a Bigfoot would be cool. Running into a horny Bigfoot, would not.

CT I

Reaction score
I have a homie in Seattle who swears he hit bigfoot with his car when he was up in the emerald triangle or whatever a few years back. He said he darted into the road and he clipped him. bigfoot just got up and ran off.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads