Big question for all you people | Squat the Planet

Big question for all you people

D

Deleted member 125

Bonus question: if you'd rather have a warm beer over a cold one what the hell kind of Viking upbringing did you have? If you prefer warm beer you prolly think it's ok to put noodles in chilli or don't think cutting yer toenails is a necessary human activity.

Satan

Reaction score
Bonus question: if you'd rather have a warm beer over a cold one what the hell kind of Viking upbringing did you have? If you prefer warm beer you prolly think it's ok to put noodles in chilli or don't think cutting yer toenails is a necessary human activity.
well sometimes i like i hand warm beer. But not in the summer

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
If you handed me a warm beer, I wouldn't turn my nose up at it. 'specially when its free

DeadTreeMississippi

Reaction score
The only things bitter I like are chocolate and garlic. Not sure what the attraction to beer is lol.
Sweet iced tea always feels like way too much effort to make (boo hot tea), but I'll sit there and spend the five minutes necessary to make myself a homemade sweet iced coffee, lol.
But of the beers I've been unfortunate enough to be made to try, I prefer cold I guess. :)

beyondthepaleogender

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Don't drink except socially, so definitely coffee

Satan

Reaction score
now show me your favorite beer

Attachments

• IMG_20190520_190237.jpg
    IMG_20190520_190237.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 203

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
@zielum: Do not write off all beer as bitter based on the kinds you have tried. Beer comes in hundreds of different styles that taste very different.

I am drinking a Fat Tire Ale (being in Colorado), not at all bitter and actually just a tad sweet.

As to original Q: warm beer is an abomination against the Beer Gods.

Also, as far as how to change your location, I favor hitching and buses.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: roughdraft

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads