Big question for all you people

SlankyLanky

the friendliest mod
Staff member
Current Location
richmond virginia, the east coasts portland.
Bonus question: if you'd rather have a warm beer over a cold one what the hell kind of Viking upbringing did you have? If you prefer warm beer you prolly think it's ok to put noodles in chilli or don't think cutting yer toenails is a necessary human activity.

OP
Crass

Crass

Current Location
Shit town. Denmark
Bonus question: if you'd rather have a warm beer over a cold one what the hell kind of Viking upbringing did you have? If you prefer warm beer you prolly think it's ok to put noodles in chilli or don't think cutting yer toenails is a necessary human activity.
well sometimes i like i hand warm beer. But not in the summer

roughdraft

my grandma's favorite traveling person
Lifetime Supporter
Current Location
Brasil
it's kind of amazing how it goes from so great to so terrible

zielum

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Current Location
Orlando, FL
The only things bitter I like are chocolate and garlic. Not sure what the attraction to beer is lol.
Sweet iced tea always feels like way too much effort to make (boo hot tea), but I'll sit there and spend the five minutes necessary to make myself a homemade sweet iced coffee, lol.
But of the beers I've been unfortunate enough to be made to try, I prefer cold I guess. :)

Older Than Dirt

Wanderer
Current Location
Colorado
@zielum: Do not write off all beer as bitter based on the kinds you have tried. Beer comes in hundreds of different styles that taste very different.

I am drinking a Fat Tire Ale (being in Colorado), not at all bitter and actually just a tad sweet.

As to original Q: warm beer is an abomination against the Beer Gods.

Also, as far as how to change your location, I favor hitching and buses.

Last edited:

Similar threads

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $100.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Guy I met in jail offered a trailer to rent in the nation's #1 city for violent crime per capita.
Nothing sketchy about this.
I'm so excited!!! My first ever down sleeping bag is in the mail, it will be here Friday night!!! Getting rid of this huge bulky 0° synthetic crap will reduce the size f my pack 50%!!! Not to mention pounds... Now if I could only gtfo!!!
Looking to travel soon in about a month any suggestions??
Texas is full of things that can kill me and I don't think that's great.
NOT SO FAST on heading to Chicago. I can tell it's a rough place to start over. I applied for another job in Mpls, and see how that goes in 2 weeks. If they take their time, like I don't have my own, bye. But, I'm going to give them a chance.
cammyrose wrote on Honey Crust's profile.
You're hella cute 😍🖤
Does anyone els ever go threw life trials that cant be naglected and keep you from traveling? I keep getting so close to go then, BAM! another obligatory anchor...
IDoRails69 wrote on Travelerkid93's profile.
You ever find your road dawg? I just had mine bail on me before we even left and I'm still going, but I'm not really looking forward to being solo again. Did it before and it just kinda sucked. I can try to meet you wherever you'd want. I'm in the middle of illinois right now. Hmu if you're interested and we can chat and get to know each other before we decide if we should meet up.✌

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $75.00 of $75.00 - reached!
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $100.00 of $100.00 - reached!
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $100.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Threads in last 24 hours
Messages in last 24 hours
Members in last 30 days
Latest member
esgar