Big Earl

tallhorseman

Reaction score
I'm Big E. The state calls me Willis Earl Hall when they address me, and hopefully they never will again. The nickname Big E, or Big Earl comes from the fact that I'm 6'5" and weigh in around 300lb.

I'm a Rubber Tramp. My primary transport mode is a Honda Motorcycle, but it's in pieces at the moment, and I don't have the cash to repair it. I'm an introvert. Don't like authority figures or the sheep that follow them.

My politics revolve around a concept that there is one group of people separated into several groups of people who control our politicians, both left and right, with money and manipulation. And until you realize that our visible world leaders, the pres included, are down in the fourth of fifth echelons of this power pyramid, your world view is blurred.

Looking for friends. I usually camp close to the Mississippi River, south of Tallulah, LA, but I'm currently visiting family until the river stops flooding.

Grasshopper

Reaction score
Website
www.brandonwilliamson.webs.com
Hello Earl! Like the little bike made from symbols.. clever. I've always wanted a motorcycle. Maybe I'll stop being a bum soon, get a job and save up for one. Welcome to StP, hope you find some use for this site. Safe travels!
-b

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads