best pants for females

SparrowW

Reaction score
I have the same problem as her. Size 14 and nothing fits right. I usually just find a pair that I think will hold up well and then get them a size bigger and tailor them to fit me just right. If either of you are decent at sewing when I need to reinforce a pair of jeans I cut pieces out of my old jeans and sew them on at the knees where I get the most wear. They hold up pretty well. Levis are alright for me, though I'm usually just grabbing whatever is cheapest. Men's jeans tend to work better for movement and durability than women's in most cases.

• Useful
Reactions: shellshell

anyways

Reaction score
I got some Keys bibs...I would imagine bibs wouldn't matter with the hip situation... But then it sucks to be a chick to shit or even just pissin with bibs...but you do get used to it... winter time, not so good though.

uh..
I dunno.

outskirts

I ain't getting any younger.
Reaction score
I have sometimes run into this problem when taking any female friends along with me into the woods. I'm always like "you can't wear those colors while we are stealth camping." Then the girl always wants to know where the hell she can find some tough outdoor gear, in neutral colors, that's made for women.
Unfortunately a lot of outdoor and hunting clothes companies out there seem to insist on ruining perfectly good women's outdoor wear with splashes of pink or pastels. I mean really, what kind of twisted fuck thought camo with pink in it was a good idea?
An ex of mine, who had some hips on her, found a solution. Military BDU pants. The U.S. military does make sizes which will fit female service members. My ex used to wear a black pair of them which fit her fine. If the lady does not want to wear camo then just get some black dye and change the color. Ladies, try the shorter sizes.
Often times you can find them in the thrift stores. There has been many a time I found a BDU shirt or pants in a thrift store and they did not fit to the point I said to myself, "A female soldier had to have worn these?"
I suppose many female soldiers don't keep their BDU's after getting out of the military and possibly more male soldiers tend to hold on to theirs, maybe? So ladies, check the thrift stores for the camo, you might find some outdoor wear that fits.

paterdot

Reaction score
A size smaller in yoga leggings-joggin leggings. They breathe when its hot, and make good under armour for cold nights. I usually get the spandex like leggings at Walmart for 3.88 every couple months. But larges fall of these hips. I also recommend skinny jeans, just because they hug and aren't to loose. And belts are aways awesome;)

Reactions: todd

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads