Best jeans?

BNSFer

Reaction score
you could always just rack some jeans rather than pay. especially if youre going to gap and other places that arent too shy about fucking over people in other countries for shitty wages and bum paychecks. aluminum foil lined paper bag in a shopping bag works like a charm. if your smart you can get 2 pairs and hock the other on ebay.

Reactions: RSTY802510

RSTY802510

[NERD]
Reaction score
you could always just rack some jeans rather than pay. especially if youre going to gap and other places that arent too shy about fucking over people in other countries for shitty wages and bum paychecks. aluminum foil lined paper bag in a shopping bag works like a charm. if your smart you can get 2 pairs and hock the other on ebay.
What does the aluminum lined bag do? Does it mess with the alarms.

BNSFer

Reaction score
yeah. they put the kybosh on the magnetic sensors. you can really get away with a large rack if you have a decent sized bag... then you can make up and even bigger on to put shit in... be sure to wear your glad rags. you dont want to attract attention to yourself at all when using this. look like one of the assholes that work at the store and theyll leave you be. enjoy!

RSTY802510

[NERD]
Reaction score
yeah. they put the kybosh on the magnetic sensors. you can really get away with a large rack if you have a decent sized bag... then you can make up and even bigger on to put shit in... be sure to wear your glad rags. you dont want to attract attention to yourself at all when using this. look like one of the assholes that work at the store and theyll leave you be. enjoy!
Good to know.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
my pants: bear river from Roses, carhart knockoffs. same material, double kneed, all that good stuff. but for like 8 bucks. only catch is there will be 20 pairs on the rack and not a single one will be the same shade as the one beside it, and they all fit a little different.

where do you live dood?.... i thought Roses was a strictly delmarva peninsula thing.....just wonderin....and yeah i have a bear river work jacket thats tough as shit......the bibs look nice though........fuck payin 70 dollars for a pair of bibs

Bizarre Odor

Reaction score
Personally, I'm all about picking up Forest service department shit from St. vincents, Goodwill and the like. I dunno how it is elsewhere, but in Oregon the forest service has to discard any kind of clothing articles after they have shown slight wear..whatever. You can usually pick up reinforced rip-stop style pants for under 8 spondoolies if you're lucky. Pretty bitchin..just as long lasting as Carhardtt, dickies, or any alternative you can think of.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads