Berkeley, or the bay area in general

ahorriblemess

Reaction score
There's more information on my introduction post, and I'm working on my profile now if anyone would like to read it or contact me. I'm looking for help. I don't know if it's cool or not to just come here asking for a handout... but me, my girlfriend and our daughter (who is 4) are going to be without a home in about two weeks. If anyone can point us in the direction of a welcoming place, or group of people where we might be welcomed in and where there might not be any junkies... basically a kid-friendly environment, please let me know. We have to be out of our apartment on the 22nd of August. If we don't find anything before, we'll obviously just ask around, but I guess I'm just looking for a heads up. Maybe I wouldn't be so neurotic about it it was just my girlfriend and I, but our daughter is so young and still very dependent, so I want to make sure she's safe.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads