back out and fucking hate it

daveycrockett

Reaction score
annndd...one year later...same shit. .living with a woman since march..season ended..fighting...cops..jail...engagement ring thrown...back on the street wirh nothing but the clothes on my back and phone...slept setting up in the rain last night wet..shaking...not well..i hate this fucking cycle..over and over...i try so hard to be decent but end up stripped of everything instantly..im so fucked i cant deal with this.....im not ok..

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
You can end the cycle, if you choose, it just takes some hard honest work ! Go to a meeting,then to the next meeting, keep on going,it will get better !

Last edited by a moderator:

daveycrockett

Reaction score
You can end the cycle, if you choose, it just takes some hard honest work ! Go to a meeting,then to the next meeting, keep on going,it will get better !
not an alcoholic dont really get along with aa's...if thats what you are talking about..its women and money...and what ican do for them...i make good money durng the season but then when i have to work for someone else and dont make as much im out the door...every fucking year..they all want to marry me..love you.blah.blah.blah...then im like this and i see it coming too..i feel so stupid..i should know better and forsee the behavior which is similar but choose to stay and trust they are decent but....idk

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads