awwwww my anus | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

awwwww my anus

Dead horse

Reaction score
Dude I've had the same problem for years, it gets so excruciating at the worst possible moments and i totally know what you mean about every step gets so bad you could almost cry , seriously I've been on this path of self liberation from the system and other people trying to get me to conform that i gave up on under wear, its made the difference and things can get a bit hairy around the choda a few careful snips with the scissors to keep them nasty butt hairs from getting out of control and i was sweating less and walking more

E

Earth

Ok, right - well I've been shitting blood off and on for about twenty solid years now so I guess I could be considered an expert in the field.

In my case - it's definately related to a combination of diet and stress.

Cheap beer and lots of dairy = heinz ketchup / tomato sauce coming out for a few days....

Even worse: when it comes out like strawberry shortcake and you are having the dry heaves type shitting to where you think your insides are going to come out!!

I know you're going to think I'm out of my mind - but is the blood nice and red??
Red = Good (hemroids)
Dark = Bad (something internal)

However, with proper diet (and cooling it with the drinking of alcohol all the time) that problem went away real fast.
(not too mention having my most recent ex move 3000 miles away)

Make sure you drink lots and lots and lots of water.
Lots!!
Being hydrated is crucial to good health

And if you can find it - there's an aloe vera leaf GEL that comes in a brown gallon jug - which you drink 2 oz of each day, man let me tell you - as disgusting as it looks and feels in your mouth (like semam I'm sure) when you swallow it slowly you can feel it heal you from the inside out. Just make sure it's refridgerated, or else you will vomit.

Are you blocked?? There's a really good colon cleanser out there - believe it's called colon cleanse - which you can again find at a good health food store. Forget metamucil, you want the industrial strength stuff..... but again, if you're going to use it, make sure you are drinking lots of water throughout the day...

Can you do salt baths??
They fuckin rule!!

I got into them after watching Caligulia one night and something clicked.

Salt water (as in the ocean) is a great cure all too, but it's too damn cold
to go snorking / swimming now..............

Now, shitting water is an experience unto itself.
That happens if I'm sitting too long / belt is too tight, etc.... not properly discharging internal pressure....

What's interesting is that I see no relation between chafing and shitting blood.

I don't think I've ever had chafing per say - but I have gotten jock itch from cheap beer - especially old cheap beer thats been subjected through several temperture changes - so avoid that crap.
And you talk about a motherfucker to get rid of!!
I tried everything under the sun - including - GASP !! - seeing a doctor, but in the end - it was yet another previous ex who found something which resembled black tar which I applied and that cured it.

I think wearing "swing easy's" (boxers) might contribute to that as well.
Do you have any blood sugar issues (I have low) because that can cause problems too.

Rollins put some good advice out there: Keep your body lean and your blood clean
Believe me, it definatley works.

Keep us posted on how you're making out, GOOD LUCK !!

ayyyjayyy

Godzillerator
Reaction score
This shit happened to me a few months back-I'd suggest gold bond or baby powder. I thought about taping my inner legs with the brown dry tape (forget what it's called) to keep them from touching each other it hurt so bad. I would google that shit though.

weather its walking 15 miles a day on interstates...or walking 5 miles commando into town..does anyone have problems with massive painful chaifing? i remember it was paticularly bad while wearing deinim and going commando..i mean it hurts enough to cry and theres a red rash that appears on my ass...anty remidys..i find a combination of not walking much and vasiline helps..though sometimes thats not an option..any suggestions?

K

Kim Chee

...ummm I'm not sure if I just missed this thread or just chose to ignore it.
I hope this problem doesn't continue to haunt you.
Butt.... there is a condition called "anal fissures" see below:

230px-Anal_fissure_2.jpg

I'm not sure if this is what you have going on, but it seems
like it could be something that a person could treat on their own.

btw: this isn't my butthole, I just "googled it"

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

Reactions: Keyser Soze

zoe420

Reaction score
weather its walking 15 miles a day on interstates...or walking 5 miles commando into town..does anyone have problems with massive painful chaifing? i remember it was paticularly bad while wearing deinim and going commando..i mean it hurts enough to cry and theres a red rash that appears on my ass...anty remidys..i find a combination of not walking much and vasiline helps..though sometimes thats not an option..any suggestions?
some pantyhose is a cheap way to avoid chafing, i mean i know it sounds wierd just try it youll thank me later

Kamil

Reaction score
as a humanoid wi same sex tendencies, sumtimes my buthole has had a rough treatment and it can be preety uncomfortable esp when doing long marches while roughen it. does anyone notice that they hav more frequent bowel movements from walking alot n stuff? seriously i musta walked at least 20 miles today and yesterday combined, n sumtimes i feel like i hav to go to the bathroom even when i dont really need to. when iv gone a long timewithout eating sumtimes this yellow like mucus is secreted by my anus and the homies told me its the lining of my intestines er sumthen cuz i go without eating for so long that it burns up stomach n shit. am having my own weird little personal experience or duz anyone else hav a similar story. i cant be the only dude getn poned in the but on this forum

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads