Video - Avoiding the Knock-Stealth Parking Tips and Tricks | Squat the Planet

Video Avoiding the Knock-Stealth Parking Tips and Tricks

MetalBryan

Reaction score
One tip I got about residential-city camping was to choose a neighborhood that had both really well manicured lawns/gardens AND bars on the windows. Meaning, the neighbors care a great deal about their environment but everyone is also "on guard".

I only chose one neighborhood in Los Angeles like this and kept it as my alternate spot, meaning I used it irregularly when my regular spots felt off or got blown up.

LEAN

Reaction score
This is an awesome video about the inner workings of rubber tramping. Making your vehicle blend in with the environment seems key in making it work long term and I love the tips about hard hat and random work documents on the dash.

Sameer

Reaction score
Good video....7 years never had a knock... maybe just lucky.... I look exactly like what I am doing. Where you park is a key. Avoid cities like San Diego where enforcement is rough and hang-out on BLM in the boonies. I don't work so I can do that. Act like a tourist on vacation...

• Agree
Reactions: LEAN

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads