Autism: My insanity keeps me sane

G

GOD HAND 45

Life with Autism is no different than any neurotypical person. If I don't eat I die. If I don't sleep I die. If I piss off a psychopathic thug I will get gun down. The only difference between me and a neurotypical is how I handle people.
Personally, I think Autism made me into a better man. I had to work on being sane and to get to know myself. I learned hard lessons not only with my handicap but with people as well. It is a constant struggle that knows no bounds until I die. Thus I must keep fighting on and rebel against despair.
That is why I write, travel, and experience the best the world has to offer. For death is the ultimate reality that all men must learn to deal with.

G

GOD HAND 45

Autistic people are always the best people!
Not really. We can really drive people insane without even trying.
1b78acf76123e9061c17215901847e8a.jpg

PriusFuck

Reaction score
So whats your autistic super power? I knew a guy in the army who had insane memory and could remember everything. He had an excel spreadsheet of his dvds he bought listed by number and the dates he bought them. We would quiz him, name a number, he would tell you the date and title of dvd, he even memerized episode names for dvd series. Of course we were always drunk when we did this game and it was fucking amazing that he could remember everything.

Reactions: VikingAdventurer
G

GOD HAND 45

So whats your autistic super power? I knew a guy in the army who had insane memory and could remember everything. He had an excel spreadsheet of his dvds he bought listed by number and the dates he bought them. We would quiz him, name a number, he would tell you the date and title of dvd, he even memerized episode names for dvd series. Of course we were always drunk when we did this game and it was fucking amazing that he could remember everything.
Write fucked up books that make people cry.

• Sad
Reactions: VikingAdventurer

VikingAdventurer

Guardian of the Knowledge of the Wastes
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Several years ago; before I started traveling, I worked at a Denny's. I was on graveyard shift, so I usually only had one cook to prepare my orders.

One of the graveyard cooks I worked with has Aspergers, and he was one of the best cooks I ever worked with.

On the shifts where I wasn't present, he made everything EXACTLY to the measurements in the training manual, but on the the shifts I worked, I told him "forget the manual, make it look like the photo on the menu".

My customers alway tipped quite well because of that, and I always kicked him down a higher percentage of my tips than the other cooks, because his food looked fucking IMMACULATE every goddamn time. :cool:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads